The documentation site was built using the
Jekyll static site generator and the
Just the Docs theme.
- See here for customization guidance: https://pmarsceill.github.io/just-the-docs/
- To modify basic
cssattributes like color scheme, see
_sassfolder and file
- The site is configured to run off the
/docsdirectory source. See the repo
All docs pages are written in
Markdown. See here for basic syntax guide: https://www.markdownguide.org/basic-syntax/
- When creating a new Github page, make sure you name your file to include the
newPage.md). Otherwise the page may not render on the Github docs site properly.
Navigation Structuredocs for how to configure pages, set titles, and assign parent pages: https://pmarsceill.github.io/just-the-docs/docs/navigation-structure/
- Upload all media files & screenshots to the
See Markdown guidance for basic code block syntax tips.
Note for R code blocks: To ensure the site does not evaluate the R code, include the tags r and ** at the start and end of your code block next to the 3 ticks. For example…
Any changes made to the
master branch will be automatically deployed to the docs site: https://worldhealthorganization.github.io/godata/
- Consider that changes may sometimes take a couple of minutes to build, but are usually fast.
- If the docs site is not refreshing to reflect your changes, check
Github Pagesto confirm that your site has successfully published and there were no errors when re-building the site.
Reach out to us at email@example.com